Department Of Information Technology
- Accredited consecutively in 3 cycles by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi
- Collaboration with top IT industries for autonomy curriculum design and development
- Collaboration with best Professional Chapters like CSI, ACM, IEEE to promote research activities.
- Participation and Presenting best performence in top level coding and problem solving competitions like Smart India Hackathon(SIH), PCMC Hackathon, Codevita etc
- Co-curricular and extra curricular activities under Student Association of I.T. (SAInT) and AndroIT club
- Collaboration with International universities and industries for Industry Internships, Research, Higher studies and Entrepreneurship
- 100% placement to eligible candidates.
- Students Internship in International Universities viz. University of Malaysia-Pahang, Malaysia, KMITL, Thailand
- Best result consistency which is more than 95 % from last 3 years of SE,TE,BE.
- MoUs with renowned IT industries for Internships, Sponsored projects and consultancy services
The department of Information Technology at JSPM's Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering is established in the year 2001 with intake of 45 seats which has been increased to 120 seats in year 2017. The basic aim of department is to give the best knowledge of various concepts and latest technologies through theory and practical’s. The department includes well equipped laboratories and qualified staff members to shape the career of Engineers to survive in the competitive world of Software Industries. All Staff members encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities happening inside as well as outside of the college.